Sunday, August 9, 2009

I Am A Part of You

My eyes see
My heart understands
These things I know now
I am a part of Your plan
Small but important
Not overlooked, not insignificant
Here goes,

My heart: Full of joy and peace
Leaping from within me
For I am a part of You
I am beginning to see how You move

I see the things You will do
I am settled, I am sure
I am exuberant for these things to concur
And I see it will be okay

I am broken and sad
Torn with wailing tears
I am a part of You grieving for the world
For persons that You love so deeply
Longing for them to see You
These tears spring new life

My hands: For ministering
For loving children
For serving the despised
I am a part of You
Giving graciously without want of return

My voice: Sings a melody
A praise to the God and King
For I am a part of You
I sing and speak the truth
Speaking of light in dark places
Purity where filth has made it's home
Crying and screaming, saying and whispering, believing,
the Power and hope of Jesus Name.

My feet: For going
Following wherever you may lead
Trusting You completely,
Though the full path I do not see
I am a part of You

You are forever
But this world I'll say goodbye to
So worries or money or fear
Or lust or materials or indulgence or pride
Will not have their grip on me, I am set FREE
I will trust in You alone completely
For I am Yours and You are mine
I am on a mission divine
In this world I'll leave behind

I see now, my heart knows
My hands will give graciously
My lips will speak boldly
My feet will follow trustingly
For Heaven is my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment